The Benefits of Membership in CNOA
Mail in the application
California Narcotic Officers' Association
PO Box 55009
Santa Clarita, CA 91385-0009
If you prefer, call the office and we'll mail or fax an application to you.
Or e-mail any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
This form is for sworn law enforcement officers only.
Support Team Applicants
should not use this form.
New Membership Dues - $100
Renewal Dues - $100
Support Team - $100 or more
Level 1: A Member who signs up 5 new members will receive one year free membership certificate. The membership certificate is transferable and can be given to a friend.
Level 2: A Member who signs up 10 new members will receive Level 1 award and an American Express Gift Card with a value of $100.
Level 3: A Member who signs up 25 new members will receive Level 1 and 2 awards plus a complimentary Institute tuition and lodging.
- Regional and statewide training programs
- P.O.S.T. CPT for recognized classes
- College credits for training classes
- Reduced training costs
- Legislative representation
- Training for qualification as an expert witness
- Quarterly magazine
- Certificate for FREE CNOA training class worth up to $45 when joining or renewing membership
- Scholarship Awards
Annual Special Recognition Awards
- Amusement park discounts for great spots like Knott's Berry Farm & Magic Mountain
- Travel and Rental car discounts
Enhanced Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Families of CNOA Members killed in the line of duty receive an additional $7,500 paid from the Survivor's Memorial Fund.
Join the Support Team!
You too, can be part of the same team of dedicated, selfless heroes that fight the daily battle to make our streets safe. Your financial support can help make the difference in the war against drugs.
Your donation makes you a hero, too! A small donation of at least $100 will automatically make you an official member of the CNOA Support Team.